Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee of the Conference invites academics, researchers, medical specialists and other health professionals to submit abstract(s) for consideration as Poster and/or Oral Presentation(s). This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your research to an international audience.
Abstract Themes may include but are not limited to:
- Blood transfusion
- Diagnostic and Monitoring Techniques
- Endocrine Complications
- Fertility and Pregnancy
- Gene Regulation and Therapy
- Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
- Heart and Vascular Abnormalities
- Hepatological Complications
- Iron overload and management
- Life Style Issues (diet, exercise, alcohol, drugs etc)
- New advances in treatment
- Non-transfusion dependent thalassaemia
- Psycho-social issues
- Quality of Life
- Regulation of erythropoiesis
- Sickle Cell Disease
- α-thalassaemia syndromes
Abstract Submissions are now closed
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Committee after the deadline. Applicants will be informed in writing regarding the Committee’s decision in August 2023.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Abstract and/or Proceedings Book (printed and/or online).
Fees and Registration
Abstract presenters are not exempt from paying the full registration package fees to attend the Conference. All presenters are required to register and pay the registration fee in order to be included in the scientific program. Registration and payment by presenters must be completed no later than 31 August 2023.
Any abstract(s) whose presenters have not completed registration by 31 August 2023 will be removed from the programme, and subsequent Conference publications (e.g. abstract book).
For more information, please email us at email@example.com