YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- A cookie is a small file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We use only session cookies on our website, which expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You may review, update, delete or correct the Personal Information in your Account registration profile (“Account Information”) by logging into your account on our website. We may retain your Account Information and information about transactions relating to your Registration as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or for legitimate business purposes, regardless of whether your account is still active.
If you wish to deactivate your Account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to all requests within 30 days.