Welcome to our Visa Information page for TIF International Conference 2023 in Malaysia! Our page provides all the essential information and requirements to simplify your visa application process. Whether you are a speaker, delegate, or participant, we are here to assist you in making your travel to Malaysia a hassle-free experience. Please read through the information carefully, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
How to enter Malaysia:
- Some citizens may enter Malaysia without a visa for a stay of 30 to 90 days, depending on their entitlement, through a Social Visit Pass.
- An eVisa can be obtained online by completing the necessary details and documentation.
- Visa applications can also be made in-person at the nearest Malaysian Embassy or High Commission office abroad.
Please ensure that you have checked the visa requirements well in advance for your specific circumstances and have obtained the necessary documentation prior to your travel. Visit Official Portal of Immigration Department of Malaysia for more information. Click here.
Invitation Letters for Visa Application
An invitation letter for visa application purposes (if needed) will only be provided to participants who have successfully registered and paid for the TIF International Conference 2023. If you require a visa to travel to Malaysia for the conference, we highly recommend completing your registration and payment as soon as possible to ensure sufficient time for visa processing.
To receive an Invitation Letter for visa application purposes, please follow these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Invitation Letter.”
- In the email,
- provide the names of the individuals who require Invitation Letters.
- Attach a copy of their passports.
- Attach a copy of their registration confirmation and proof of payment.
Once we have received your request and necessary documentation, we will process your Invitation Letter as soon as possible.
Refund Policy in case of VISA rejection:
If your visa application is rejected, please inform the Conference Secretariat immediately and provide proof of rejection.
- FULL REFUND of registration package cost will be offered by informing secretariat and submitting proof of rejection prior to July 31, 2023.
- 50% REFUND of registration package cost will be offered by informing secretariat and submitting proof of rejection prior to August 31, 2023.
- NO REFUND of registration package cost will be offered after August 31, 2023.
- NO REFUND will be made for personal costs outside the conference registration form.
To avoid any inconvenience or financial loss, we strongly advise you to apply for your visa as soon as possible.
Nationals from countries below can apply for an e-Visa at Official Malaysia Visa (imi.gov.my)
|COUNTRIES REQUIRING VISA TO ENTER MALAYSIA|
|Central African Republic||√|
|Congo Democratic Republic||√|
|Hong kong (certificate of identity – coi)||√|
Please check Visa Requirement by Country – Malaysian Immigration Department (imi.gov.my) for more information.
If you will be applying for a visa at your nearest Malaysian Embassy or High commission please check the requirements at Apply for Visa – Malaysian Immigration Department (imi.gov.my)
Nationals of countries that are not mentioned above may enter Malaysia without Visa according to the time of stay on a Social Visit Pass (Social) in between 30 days to 90 days according to the Citizens’ entitlement.
Disclaimer: Any information provided on this page is subject to change without notice. It is recommended to consult with the relevant embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information and requirements.